100 Word challenge19-01-2013 | 17:38:15 | 3 Comments

-1

It was a stormy Tuesday night. A small boy called John asked his mum if he could start piano. John’s mum said

“We’ve got to see if you’ve got a talent first.”

So John sat on the chair near the piano in his living area and started to play. Straight away the notes from the piano allured people from there houses. Strangers gathered around John like he was a TV. But the second John stopped the people went away. Mum said to

“Keep playing”

John started to play, but this time the people didn’t come. John didn’t know why.

3 Responses to “100 Word challenge”

1. Finley

It’s great to see you setting your speech out so carefully. I really like the use of the word ‘allured’, in fact I think you should ask Mr Power if you can add it to the Magpie board in your class 🙂

Keep up the great writing!

Mrs Darling

2. I really enjoyed your story Finley, how you developed the storyline. I love the use of the word “allured” and how “strangers gathered around John like he was a TV” – great writing! Keep up the good work on the 100WC.

3. Well done Finley but don’t have to many Johns in it why don’t you have he or him:-(. But apart from that it’s really good;-).